Which challenges can you expect from us?
Their main tasks consist of the conception and implementation of highly qualified software for plant control and communication in the MES environment, including the associated documentation.
The concrete tasks within the software development are defined according to the ability and level of knowledge of the respective candidate.
What we expect from you:
- You have a degree in technical computer programming or computer engineering (or similar field of study)
- Programming experience with C # (.NET)
- Creativity and willingness for demanding tasks in technical informatics
- Good knowledge of German and English, as you communicate with both national and international customers
- Communication skills (customer contact), team spirit
- Willing to travel on business from time to time
An additional advantage:
- Experience with communication protocols and interfaces
- Experience in software development under consideration of standards
What we offer you:
- Varied and challenging activities
- A team-oriented and innovative working environment with flat hierarchies
- Opportunities for personal development
- Flexible working time models, flexitime account
- Possibility to work in the home office